Becoming a SISB Speaker is an intensive process requiring several steps. We do this to ensure a high quality of well-trained speakers who are articulate and informed about how to speak to groups of other beliefs about American Muslims and their faith.
- Complete Speaker Training
- Pass Certification Test (must score 85% or above)
- Observe a Veteran Speaker deliver a live presentation
- Deliver a live presentation for a Veteran Speaker for evaluation
- Steps 2-4 must be completed for certification in each presentation (Exploring Islam – Muslim Traditions and Practices, Islamic Contributions to Civilization, A History of Muslims in America etc.). For a list of presentations visit Our Services.